Aviation Cosmetics Malta Ltd is a company specialising in aircraft exterior design.
ACMalta offers a great variety of exterior paint jobs for regular airlines and corporate jets.
We are seeking to expand our team and are looking to recruit experienced aircraft painters.
Only painters with experience in Aviation or Yacht painting are requested to react.
Aircraft Painter’s job description:
The chosen candidates will be mainly responsible for the exterior paint jobs of a variety of aircraft types.
Paint jobs vary from re-paints to new designs and images.
Painters will be using spray painting equipment to the company’s specifications and must be familiar
with the appropriate air pressures and materials used.
Relevant experience in painting works will be considered an asset, particularly in the aviation and naval sectors
Desired skills and experience:
- Prepping the area to be painted: Taping/masking and sanding/paintstripping
- Peforming functions such as: Layout and spraying of designs, technical markings and livery colours
- Must have knowledge of painting equipment and spray guns
- Have experience with different types of paints and enamels
- Must be able to assist with setting up and preparing equipment for work
A good command of English is essential.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their C.V. and covering letter via email to: email@example.com